Saturday 19 March 2016

CLIL eProject Prototype

Hello everybody,
I finish my CLIL e-project, this project is about Prehistory. I decided to choose this topic because I think that it is a good idea to start the history of the human to do an excursion with students where they can do many different activities. With this project, students develop many skills and work in groups. They need to distribute tasks if they want to create a good digital newsletter.
Here you have the e-project outline if you want to know more about this:

At the beginning, I looked all the tools that I can use to create a video clip about sour e-project. I chose one of them, but when I was trying to create a video, I thought that it is so difficult for me because I saw many tutorials about it and you need to understand how to create a video. Then, I decided to download a new tools iMove. I think that it is a expensive app but very good and easy to create a video. Also, you can upload the video in YouTube and you can put your own videos and audios. There are many tutorial about how to use it
Here you can see my video clip about my e-project:





No comments:

Post a Comment