Friday 29 April 2016

Creating a rubric for my E-project

In this new challenge, I created a rubric to evaluate my E-project.
First of all, I thought about how to divide the different concepts that you can evaluate an E-project. There are many a lot of possibilities but I decided to choose these concepts:
    - Organization
    - English grammar
    - Originality
    - Dissemination/Accessibility
    - Content
Then, I though how I can divide the mark and also, what are the assessment criteria that I need to use. While I was creating the rubric, I thought that it was very essay to establish the rubric but at the end, I regretted that a teacher need a lot of time to create the rubric and think about what it is excellent and what it is poor.

Finally, I decided to create an account in Genially because I have never used it. I thought that it was a good idea to contact with this tool for my future. This type of tool is easy to create a presentation for the students and also you can find many different tutorials in YouTube. You can put pictures, videos and many different resources.

Here you can see my rubric to assess an E-project.


No comments:

Post a Comment