Tuesday 23 February 2016

Biogaphy

My name is Salvador López López and actually I am doing the Bilingual Master in Primary Education.
I am a Physical Education teacher in Primary Education (2010-2014), also I am a Pre-primary education teacher (2014-2015).
Nowadays, I teach horse riding in a horseback center in “Arganda del Rey”, this year is my eighth to instruct in this center, and I love to teach them many things to use a lot of tools (with games, exercises and comprehension activities when they are doing a specific).
I decided to take this master about biligualism  because I think that teachers need to recycle their knowledge and use new methodology (for example: in CLIL) , if they want to be a good teacher. I want to learn many things about CLIL and deep in the world of CLIL´s methodology.
You can contact to me:

Twitter handle @Salvador1987lop




No comments:

Post a Comment